After School Teacher Training is a platform for aspiring and working teaching professionals who can expect complete guidance from the experienced and qualified tutors, who possess profound knowledge that is appropriately pertinent to each teacher training course.
An array of special education programs under categories like childcare, special needs, parenting, teaching assistant, health & safety, school & teaching environment are offered for your better understanding and knowledge in specific areas.
All India Early Childhood Care and Education is one of the most progressive educational organisation in India. The institute, with its various study centers all over India, caters to the educational needs of students from all over the states.
The salient features of the institution can be summarised in the following points :
- The Society firmly believes in child-centered education and attempts to offer unique opportunity for the optimum development of children through the Nursery Teachers Training method, in order to ensure that every child gets proper & well systematic education through trained teachers.
- A close link /contact is maintained with the students to ensure their whole hearted involvement in the training to get better & prosperous results.
- Effective emphasis is laid on the inculcation of eternal,& moral values which are so profoundly enshrined in our rich culture and heritage.
- The teachers and the employees of the Nursery Teachers Training programmes are well qualified and experienced in their fields.
- The Society collaborates and promotes communication with other organizations connected directly with early childhood education training programme and other educational programme.
- Nursery Teacher Training is affiliated to All India Early Childhood Care and Education, New Delhi. In turn, A.I.E.C.C.E is registered with Govt. of N.C.T New Delhi under Registration No.-S-43128.
- The Nursery Teachers training is applicable for English Medium, Pre-primary Private/Public Schools in India & abroad etc.
The N.T.T. method of teaching aims are the complete development of the child, ultimately preparing the teacher for life’s various experiences. Children pass through sensitive period of development early in life. Doctors described the child mind between the time of birth and six years of age as the absorbent mind. It is during this stage that a child has a tremendous ability to learn and assimilate from the world around him, without conscious efforts . During this time, children are particularly receptive to certain external stimuli, N.T.T. teacher recognizes and take advantage of these highly perceptive stages though the introduction of materials and activities which are specially designed to stimulate the intellect. Encouraged to focus attention on one particular quality, the child works at her own optimum level in an environment. where beauty and orderliness are emphasized and appreciated. A spontaneous love of work is revealed as the child is given the freedom (writhing Boundaries) to make her own choices.