c# hello world windows programming- part 1
In this video you can learn how to create a windows application using c# .net framework.
1. Open visual studio
2. Select File– New Project—Visual C# —Windows
3. Choose name and location of project
4. Select Label, Button and text box control from control box. If control box is not displaying, go to View menu and select control box.
5. After dragging the required controls as shown in the video name them each control by selecting each and every control and select their respective property like Name and text.
6. After setting up the design double click on button and write down the code as shown in the video.
7. Now the final step, press F5 or Follow Debug menu and click Start debugging..
8. See the result.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!