Add Control by Form Designer in Visual Studio
- Right-click on Toolbox panel, click ‘Choose Items…’
.NET Framework Componentstab
- Click ‘Browse…’ button
unvell.ReoGrid.dllin open file dialog
- Click ‘OK’ to close the dialog
- Choose the Control appeared in Toolbox and drag it into designer, control added looks like:
Add Control by programming
Add following required files into reference list:
- Minimum – All spreadsheet features (without Formula calculation)
- Release, ReleaseCP – All spreadsheet features (with Formula calculation)
- Full – All spreadsheet features (include ReoGridEditor and ReoScript integration)
|DLL Name||Description||Minimum||Release and ReleaseCP||Full|
|unvell.ReoGrid.dll||ReoGrid control single library||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|unvell.ReoScript.dll||.NET script language engine||Yes|
|Antlr3.Runtime.dll||ANTLR grammar tool run-time||Yes|
|FastColoredTextBox.dll||Powerful colored highlight text editor||Yes|
1. Import namespaces:
using unvell.ReoGrid; To download the dll file click here
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!