Popular quotes of Alfred Adler
- It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
- Exaggerated sensitiveness is an expression of the feeling of inferiority.
- The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.
- Man knows much more than he understands.
- The only normal people are the ones you don’t know very well.
- We must interpret a bad temper as a sign of inferiority.
- The greater the feeling of inferiority that has been experienced, the more powerful is the urge to conquest and the more violent the emotional agitation.
- The truth is often a terrible weapon of aggression. It is possible to lie, and even to murder, with the truth.
- It is the patriotic duty of every man to lie for his country.
- The test of one’s behavior pattern is their relationship to society, relationship to work and relationship to sex.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!