Popular quotes of philosopher Plato
1.Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
2.The beginning is the most important part of the work.
3. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
4. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
5. Love is a serious mental disease.
6. One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
7. Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
8. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
9. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.
10. The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!