Segment Marketing Manager – VOD0008BP
Our customers are here help build Qatar towards the 2030 vision. They are 75% of the population and are instrumental in everything from construction, transport, retail, security to household services.
They have traveled to Qatar from Asia and Africa for a minimum of two years. They are prepared to work hard in what can be tough conditions, especially during the Qatar summer heat. What keeps them going is the goal to build a better life and future for their families at home.
At Vodafone you will be working for one of the world’s biggest brands and your job will be to do amazing things for this customer segment.
You will need to understand these customers better than anyone and lead across the business. It will be your strategy and plan that defines how we make Vodafone the provider of choice for these customers.
You will work with global Vodafone teams to share and learn from best practices across the world.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
• Work cross functionally to deliver the road map initiatives for this segment in Qatar.
• Define new propositions for this segment which will differentiate Vodafone from the competition.
• Understand the complete customer experience and design improvements and cohesion across all customer touch points.
• Drive improvement in commercial performance by capitalizing on emerging opportunities, closing gaps and understanding impacts of competitive activity and responding in the best way possible.
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and an open dialogue with Group counterparts to leverage and share best practice.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Quarterly revenue market share
• Youth revenue, contribution margin, customers and tariff and value related NPS results
• Specific cross-net market share metrics on base and new customers
• Customer experience touchpoint results
• Delivery of the Segment P&L (circa QAR 710 million / year)
• Leading segment cross functional teams within the segment positioning
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
• Marketing and commercial skills
• Analytical skills
• Communication and presentation ability
• Manage stakeholders
• Change agent, able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University Degree qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing outside the telecommunications industry
• FMCG experience
Unit 207, Level 2, Tech 2, Qatar Science & Technology Park Al Gharaffa Street, Al Rayyan
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: