Popular quotes of famous Nigerian novelist Chinua Achebe
1. One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.
2. When suffering knocks at your door and you say there is no seat for him, he tells you not to worry because he has brought his own stool.
3. People create stories create people; or rather stories create people create stories.
5. When old people speak it is not because of the sweetness of words in our mouths; it is because we see something which you do not see.
6. The only thing we have learnt from experience is that we learn nothing from experience.
7. Among the Igbo the art of conversation is regarded very highly, and proverbs are the palm-oil with which words are eaten.
8. Art is man’s constant effort to create for himself a different order of reality from that which is given to him.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!