- The problem with putting two and two together is that sometimes you get four, and sometimes you get twenty-two.
- He looked rather pleasantly, like a blonde satan.
- You’re drunk, and I’m drunk, and I’m just exactly drunk enough to tell you anything you want to know. That’s the kind of girl I am. If I like a person, I’ll tell them anything they want to know. Just ask me. Go ahead, ask me.
- Who shot him? I asked.
The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.
- If you have a story that seems worth telling, and you think you can tell it worthily, then the thing for you to do is to tell it, regardless of whether it has to do with sex, sailors or mounted policemen.
- I haven’t laughed so much over anything since the hogs ate my kid brother.
- I don t mind a reasonable amount of trouble.
- He felt like somebody had taken the lid off life and let him see the works.
- My way of learning is to heave a wild and unpredictable monkey-wrench into the machinery.
- I distrust a man that says when. If he’s got to be careful not to drink to much it’s because he’s not to be trusted when he does.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!