Best 15 quotes of David Baldacci
- Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other?
- Small mistakes tend to lead to large ones. Ours is a lifetime appoinment, and all you have is your reputation. Once it’s gone, it doesn’t comeback.
- When a poor man gives something, that is a sacrifice indeed. When a rich man gives something, it hardly rises to the same level.
- Depending on the situation, sometimes you can know a person better in ten minutes than someone you have crossed paths with all your life.
- Today might not be so good. But tomorrow, you got another chance to get it right.
- The real worth of a person came from how he acted during the bad times.
- The human spirit was the strongest medicine on earth. And sometimes all it needed was a little encouragement to pull off a miracle.
- Confidence is one thing, disrespect is quite another.
- Time doesn’t really heal, it just makes you not to give a crap
- It’s not the beginning or the destination that counts. It’s the ride in between.
- Two people can care for each other but not want the same things.
- You learn a lot about a person when she saves your life
- Anyone who’s lived has lost somebody.
- IF U WANT TO KICK THE TIGER ASS BECAREFULL OF HIS TEETH FIRST.
- Confidence is inspiring. Yet so often misplaced.
Popular quotes David Baldacci
For more quotes like this visit Quote Section
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: