Popular quotes David Foster Wallace
- Everybody is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else.
- I do things like get in a taxi and say, “The library, and step on it.
- The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.
- You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.
- Try to learn to let what is unfair teach you.
- It’s weird to feel like you miss someone you’re not even sure you know.
- It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.
- logical validity is not a guarantee of truth.
- sarcasm and jokes were often the bottle in which clinical depressives sent out their most plangent screams for someone to care and help them.
- That no single, individual moment is in and of itself unendurable.
- Mediocrity is contextual.
- God seems to have a kind of laid-back management style I’m not crazy about.
- Why not? Why not? Why not not, then, if the best reasoning you can contrive is why not?
Find more other quotes here.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: