ABOUT THE COURSE
In the Context of rapid Socio-economic development, the present education system is not adequate to meet the growing demands of the diversifying economy. It is therefore felt that there is much need for growing children to have better systematic education by properly trained teachers. Thus, the teacher training should not be seen merely in terms of creating positive attitude towards work and general increase in the skill base, among the students, but also as a strategy for giving a full package of competence, required for getting wages and self employment to meet the man – power needs of various sectors.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF EDUCATION ARE
- Enhancing individual employability.
- To reduce mismatch between the demand and supply of skilled man power.
- To provide an alternative for those pursuing higher education without particular aims or purposes.
ALL INDIA EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
All India Early Childhood Care and Education, an Educational Organization, started Nursery Teachers Training Course all over India, with the help and co-operation of educational experts with a view to train unemployed educated girls, particularly the girls of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Backward classes, so that they may impart education, based on modern lines to pre-school children, with a stress on moral, intellectual, physical and social personality, as it was found, that there was no training for teachers in India for pre-school going children educations.
At present various Study Center are running in different States of India under the able guidance of N.C.E.R.T. Educational expert. As a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), AIECCE is trying to make successful the vocational training program of Social Welfare Board, Govt. of India, by imparting Nursery Teacher Training to unemployed educated women.
A PEN FORM SECRETARY
Teachers Vocational Training is held, as per guidance of N.C.E.R.T., New Delhi, so that the students, when trained, get better jobs. Our project also aims to give elementary education to every mother and sister all over India, in order to train them how to treat children Psychologically and how to inspire and motivate them so that they may develop interest in academic field , thereby improving their potential for all round development of their personality.
The institute imparts training to selected pupil teachers, whom it finds devoted and sincere to the cause of education. It is a pleasure that various Convent, nursery and Public Schools demand for our trainee students in advance, and our students have been appointed in various schools on good salary. It is because, our object is to make students expert in child education/pre-primary school level and help unemployed educated girls in becoming self dependent/reputed teachers in Nursery, Convent and Public schools.
In nut shell, we can say that we try to make our students as perfect teachers to guide preschool children and prepare woman to treat them psychologically.
INDIRA GANDHI SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the pioneer organizations for imparting N.T.T. to women in various states for nearly a decade. Thousands of Students are being trained through practical and theoretical knowledge, every year, out of which about 80% of the students have already got the job in Nursery schools or in Central School for teaching. In these modern times, woman has got an important and significant role in nation building. Keeping this factor in view, we are making all our efforts to make women independent, which is also basic need of the day. Indira Gandhi School of Education is the first ISO 9001;2008 Certified organization to introduce the Nursery Teachers Training, among all the system available in the Country. The Society has developed its teachers training program for national application for the progress of the women and children.
All India Early Childhood Care and Education is one of the most progressive educational organization in India. The Institute, with its various study centers all over India, caters to the educational needs of students from all over the states.
The salient features of the instruction can be summarized in the following points;
- The Society firmly believes in the child-centered education and attempts to offer unique opportunity for the optimum development of children through the Nursery Teachers Training method, in order to ensure that every child gets proper and well systematic education through trained teachers.
- A close ling/contact is maintained with the students to ensure their whole hearted involvement in the training to get better and prosperous results.
- Effective emphasis is laid on the inculcation of eternal and moral values which are so profoundly enshrined in our rich culture and heritage.
- The teacher and the employees of the Nursery Teacher Training program are well qualified and experienced in their fields.
- The Society collaborates and promotes communication with other organizations connected directly with early childhood education training program and other educational program.
- Nursery Teacher Training is affiliated to All India Early Childhood Care and Education, New Delhi. In turn, A.I.E.C.C.E. is registered with Govt. of N.C.T. New Delhi under Registration No.- S-43128.
- The Nursery Teacher training is applicable to English/Hindi Medium, Pre-primary Private/Public School in India and abroad.
The N.T.T. method of teaching aims at the complete development of the child, ultimately preparing the teacher of life various experiences.Childern pass through sensitive period of development early in life. Doctors have described the child mind between the time of birth and six years of age, as the “absorbent mind”. It is during this stage that a child has a tremendous ability to learn and assimilate form the world around him, without conscious efforts.
576/A/17 Diamond Harbour Road
(opposite Ashoka Cinema)
5/30A, Netaji Nagar
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!