The first step to start an interview occurs before the interview even takes place. Preparations should be taken for the interview as early as possible by identifying your goals or by choosing the job category that you wants to apply. Always keep a positive attitude and be enthusiastic while talking about yourself to impress the interviewer. Ask questions if you have any doubt regarding your job post or salary to clear it out.
Here are some common interview questions that are frequently asked by the interviewer –
- Tell me something about
- What is the source from where you get to know about this job?
- Why you have preferred our company for your job?
- Why did you decide to apply for this position?
- What are your hobbies and biggest strengths in life?
- Things in which you fear most and have biggest
- Tell me something that you know about this
- What are the reasons that we should hire you for this post?
- Share your salary
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- Are you considering other positions in other companies?
- Do you have any questions regarding us?
- Where do you want to see yourself in next five years?
Lastly, you should be confident enough to answer whatever questions are asked. Be well dressed, polite in behaviour and should be fluent enough to speak. Try not to stumble in front of the interviewer.
All the best for your future interview and be successful in your career.